Day 1: The Happy Meal That Never Came
Support our efforts to free Susan Mellen.
Follow our blog and receive the remaining video journals via email. Click the links below to see the previously published videos in this series.
- Day 2: Solving a Murder without a Clue
- Day 3: Interrogating the Innocent
- Day 4: Tweaker Distracts Cops with a Fabricated Confession
- Day 5: Suzy’s Accuser Was a Pathological Liar!
- Day 6: Suzy’s Day in Court
- Day 7: A Plea for Innocence
- Day 8: The Fate of the Gang Members
- Day 9: Missed Opportunities
- Day 10: Suzy Finds Strength in Faith, Family and Newfound Friends
- Day 11: Preying on the Innocent
- Day 12: Memories and Experiences Forever Lost
- Day 13: Innocence Matters Builds a Case of Innocence 17 Years Later
- Day 14: Hard to Find a Better-Known Liar than June Patti
- Day 15: Uncharged Gang Member Confesses